SOLICON DRC Series
SOLICON contactors are the most innovative compact DIN Rail Mounted, IEC standard based contactors in the market.
Outstanding features all in one contactor! SOLICON DRC Series offers performance levels never reached before by a contactor regardless of the technology used: Electromechanical, Solid State or Hybrid!
Replacement and maintenance costs are substantially reduced thanks to its extended operating life, therefore simplifying calculations about the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of SOLICON DRC Series contactors.
All these premium features are included in both available SOLICON models:
DRC3P Solid State Contactor
Available in either instantaneous turn-on or zero-crossing turn-on. Both are available with either 2 or 3 controlled legs.
DRC3R, Reversing Solid State Contactor
Including a control interlock feature that allows only Off, Forward and Reverse operation in a safe mode.
- 7.6 Amp Motor Controller rated Solid State Contactors
- Load voltage range up to 530 VAC
- Fits standard 35 mm DIN rail
- LED input status indicator
- AC or DC control
- Zero crossing (resistive loads) or instantaneous turn-on (inductive loads) output
- Built in Overvoltage Protection
- Ultra-efficient thermal management design (Patented)
- C-UL-US Listed, IEC Rated, CE & RoHS Compliant, Horsepower Rated
For more details
View the Solicon DRC Series brochure.
View the Solicon DRC Series installation sheet.
View the Solicon DRC Series MTBF report.